6325 Peachtree-Dunwoody Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30328
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation.
With 20,000 employees in 106 operating locations around the globe, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. In 2012, Manheim handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim markets Simulcast, Simulcast Everywhere, OVE.com, NextGear Capital, Total Resource Auctions, Manheim Frontline, Ready Auto Transport, Manheim Consulting and other respected brands to the remarketing industry in 14 countries, including Australia, Turkey and the United Kingdom.
Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies. Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
Manheim cares about its employees, the environment and the communities it serves. From fundraising drives to tutoring kids after school to supporting long-term conservation efforts, Manheim and its employees are dedicated to protecting the environment and giving back to their communities.
– Manheim opens industry’s first CyberLot, Lexus Direct
– First Used Car Market Report introduced
– Manheim Online launches, named one of Top 10 e-commerce sites by PC Week
– Opens auctions in France, Australia, New Zealand, and 5 more in US
– AutoTrader.com, world’s largest used car shopping site, debuts
– Implements Best Practices Program
– myAccount debuts, enables dealers to conduct most business transactions with the auctions online and in real time 24/7
– Industry’s first “cinema” sales in Atlanta and Seattle
– First auction in Thailand
– Manheim Market Report now accessible by PDAs, offers real-time pricing “in the lanes on sale day”
– Mobile auction sale of 9,200 hail-damaged vehicles at Nissan’s Smryna, TN, assembly plant
– Manheim DRIVE Center opens
– Debut of Manheim Specialty Auctions
– Launched China operations
– Manheim acquires Auction City Halifax, Nova Scotia
– World’s largest vehicle auto auction receives DuPont Award for environmental achievements
– Manheim establishes The Wholesale Institute online workshops for dealers
– Manheim announces further expansion in Canada
– Manheim acquires Auction City, Moncton, New Brunswick
– Manheim’s Total Resource Auctions announces major expansion in salvage industry
– Cox Enterprises and Manheim turn on Water Conservation Center at Manheim Georgia in Atlanta
– Opening of 70,000 square foot facility in Montreal, Quebec
– Opening of new Manheim Canada corporate office in Mississauga, Ontario
– Launches first ever Mid-Year Used Car Market Report
– Manheim honored among AARP’s “Best Employers for Workers Over 50” for second consecutive year
– Manheim enters joint venture with leading exporter ExportTrader.com
– Manheim launches Manheim Direct
– OVE.com signs its 100th Independent Auction Partner
– Manheim Introduces One-Stop Customer Care with 1-866-MANHEIM
– Mobile site reaches its two millionth user
– BMW and Manheim partner to open new company car center and Manheim Greer Distribution and Vehicle Processing Center
– Manheim purchases Ready Auto Transport
– Simulcast becomes available for Mac computers
– Manheim celebrates the 10th anniversary of Simulcast